Full Time Installation Engineers
Do you want to work for a customer, and staff, focused award winning company? We are looking for additional support for our very busy installation team; we are looking for motivated and driven individuals.
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 3 qualification in field of expertise, or equivalent, or demonstrate a high level of relevant practical experience
- Good knowledge of the products and services provided by the business
- Good attitude to health, safety and the working environment at all times
- Minimum 3 years industry experience
- Fit for working outdoors in all weathers
- Full driver’s licence, no more than 6 penalty points
We will supply:
- PDA/Mobile Phone
- Associated power tools
The role is part of a team rota meaning you may be required to work some weekends and evenings.
Further information can be found here: Job Description Field Operative – Installer
Find out what its like to work for Blue Flame in our video here: Why would you go from enjoying the freedom of being self-employed to joining a company?
PLEASE NOTE: we will ONLY be accepting Email Applications, no telephone conversations will be possible unfortunately.
Please email your application along with covering letter to Mrs Sally Mather at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download application form here: Application-Form 2017