Full Time Electrician
Do you want to work for a customer, and staff, focused award winning company? We are looking for additional support for our very busy electrical team; we are looking for motivated and driven individuals.
The successful candidate will have:
- Have minimum NVQ Level 3 City & Guilds 2356 qualification.
- Preferably have City and Guilds 2391-10
- Have minimum 3 years industry experience
- Have a good knowledge of electrical appliances, products and services
- Have a good attitude to health, safety and the working environment at all times
- Preferably have experience of using IT and Personal Communication Equipment
- Be willing to work additional hours and be willing to take part in the “out of hours” standby rota
- Have a full driver’s license, no more than 6 penalty points
We will supply:
- PDA/Mobile Phone
- Associated power tools
The role is part of a team rota meaning you may be required to work some weekends and evenings. Our rota is split so that more work is undertaken in the winter meaning there is considerable time off during the summer months. Salary dependent on skill set and qualifications, ranging from £30,846.40 to £32,988.80.
Further information can be found here: Job Description Field Operative Electrician 2019
Find out what its like to work for Blue Flame in our video here: Why would you go from enjoying the freedom of being self-employed to joining a company?
PLEASE NOTE: we will ONLY be accepting Email Applications, no telephone conversations will be possible unfortunately.
Please email your application along with covering letter to Mrs Sally Mather at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download application form here: Blue Flame Application Form 2019