Full Time Electrician
Do you want to work for a customer, and staff, focused award winning company? We are looking for additional support for our very busy electrical team; we are looking for motivated and driven individuals.
The successful candidate will have:
- Have minimum NVQ Level 3 City & Guilds 2356 qualification.
- Preferably have City and Guilds 2391-10
- Have minimum 3 years industry experience
- Have a good knowledge of electrical appliances, products and services
- Have a good attitude to health, safety and the working environment at all times
- Preferably have experience of using IT and Personal Communication Equipment
- Be willing to work additional hours and be willing to take part in the “out of hours” standby rota
- Have a full driver’s license, no more than 6 penalty points
We will supply:
- PDA/Mobile Phone
- Associated power tools
Salary: £30,000 to £33,000
The role is part of a team rota meaning you may be required to work some weekends and evenings.
Further information can be found here: Job Description Field Operative Electrician
Find out what its like to work for Blue Flame in our video here: Why would you go from enjoying the freedom of being self-employed to joining a company?
PLEASE NOTE: we will ONLY be accepting Email Applications, no telephone conversations will be possible unfortunately.
Please email your application along with covering letter to Mrs Sally Mather at email@example.com
Download application form here: application form updated gdpr