Full Time Electrician
Do you want to work for a customer, and staff, focused award winning company? We are looking for additional support for our successful electrical department.
The successful candidate will have:
- Have minimum NVQ Level 3 and City & Guilds 2394/5 qualification or City and Guilds 2391 Inspecting and Testing
- City & Guilds 2382 – 18th Edition Wiring Regulations required .
- Have minimum 3 years industry experience
- Have a good knowledge of electrical appliances, products
- Have a good attitude to health, safety and the working
environment at all times
- Preferably have experience of using IT and Personal Communication Equipment
- Be willing to work additional hours and be willing to take part
in the “out of hours” standby rota
- Have a full driver’s licence, no more than 6 penalty point
We will supply:
- PDA/Mobile Phone
- Associated power tools
The role is part of a team rota meaning you will be required to work some weekends and evenings. Our rota is split so that more work is undertaken in the winter meaning there is considerable time off during the summer months. Salary dependent on skill set and qualifications, ranging from £30,846.40 to £32,988.80.
Further information can be found here: Job Description Electrician
PLEASE NOTE: we will ONLY be accepting Email Applications, no telephone conversations will be possible unfortunately.
Please email your application (you can download the form below) with covering letter to Mrs Sally Mather at firstname.lastname@example.org