Full Time Responsive Repair & Service Engineer
We are looking for motivated and driven individuals to join our award winning company. We’re looking for additional support to join our busy responsive repair and servicing team.
The successful candidate will have:
- A full set of valid ACS tickets: CCN1,HTR1,CKR1,CENWAT as a minimum
- Demonstrate a high level of relevant practical experience in both natural gas and LPG
- Have minimum 3 years industry experience
- Be Gas Safe registered
- Preferably have experience of Oil, solid fuel, renewable or commercial installation
- Have good knowledge of gas appliances, products and services
- Have good knowledge of the gas industry and working practices
- Have a good attitude to health, safety and the working environment
- Preferably have experience of using IT and Personal Communication Equipment
- Have a full driver’s licence, no more than 6 penalty points
We will supply:
- PDA/Mobile Phone
- Associated power tools
The role is part of a team rota meaning you will be required to work some weekends and evenings. Our rota is split so that more work is undertaken in the winter meaning there is more time off during the summer months.
Further information can be found here: Service and Responsive Engineer Job Description 2019
Please email your application along with covering letter to Mrs Sally Mather at email@example.com
Download application form here: Blue Flame Application Form 2019
Find out what its like to work for Blue Flame in our video here: Why would you go from enjoying the freedom of being self-employed to joining a company?