Owing to recent new guidelines announced by the Government, we have had to make some amendments to our service delivery.
As from today (Wednesday 25th March 2020), we will only be attending and undertaking the following essential works
- Gas Leaks
- Water Leaks
- CO Alarm Activations
- Main Appliance Breakdowns with No Central Heating or Hot Water
- Visits to fit parts to rectify breakdowns with No Central Heating or Hot Water issues
- Electrical work related to loss of power or safety issues
- Landlords Gas Safety Reports (LGSR’s) a legal requirement.
- Emergency Installations to rectify safety issues or to provide heating and hot water
We will be available for all of the above works every day of the week. To discuss any emergency works please contact us on 01326 378122 where we will do our best to help.
Unfortunately visits to routine or non-urgent calls will not be made. Any calls of this type already logged with us will be postponed or cancelled. Our admin team will contact you over the coming days to cancel or amend these appointments.
Our priority is to keep both you our valued customers and our staff safe. We also want to play our part in limiting the spread of the virus. We also kindly ask that you follow the guidelines; Stay at home, Protect the NHS, Save Lives.
We understand this is a very difficult time for everyone and we will aim to help you as much as it is safe as possible to do so.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during these unprecedented times.
The Blue Flame Team.